Monday, April 1, 2013

Predicting the Future

I'll be honest--I'd made plans for blog posts for the entire week.  But today was too stressful for too many reasons that I'll elaborate upon later, and I just couldn't make something with a narrative structure come together.

However...I did take an extremely long bath to decompress from the day.  And while singing The Dixie Chicks: The Hits (this doesn't exist, that I know of, other than in my head), I noticed that my hands were incredibly wrinkly and the lines in my palms were deep and prominent 

So, dear readers, I'd like to invite you to take a stab at reading my palms.  As far as I can tell from my reading on the internets during periods of extreme boredom, there are a few schools of thought with palm reading.  Some want to read the left hand, some the right.  Below, I've included both for your future-reading pleasure.

In the future, perhaps I'll visit an actual palm reader in Austin.  Because as all Girls fans know, this is where the magic happens.

Photo credit: http://25.media.tumblr.com/40a5123a068c7fd00388b583010db566/tumblr_mhdbu0Y6mv1qzv4fjo1_500.png

So here are my palms.  Predict away in the comment section, if you please.

Here's Righty:


Photo credit: http://www.verbalmigration.com/skeptic-palm-reading/skeptic-palm-reading.jpg

And Lefty:


Photo credit: http://www.chuanonline.com/images/palm%20reading%20diagram%20illustrated.jpg

If, and when , I do visit a palm reader, I'll post about the experience.  A gift goes to the person with the closest analysis of my wrinkly palms.

Post your readings below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil and grammatically correct, folks.